Elmcroft Of Sagamore Hills
997 W Aurora Rd
Sagamore Hills, OH, 44067
Elmcroft of Sagamore Hills is an assisted living and Alzheimer’s Care community offering accommodations for those who may require assistance in their daily living activities. It is staffed 24 hours a day with trained healthcare personnel and offers as much or as little care as a resident may want or need. In addition, Elmcroft of Sagamore Hills has a licensed Healthcare Director on call 24 hours a day.
The emphasis on activities is a main thrust of the service offerings. Social interaction is a vital part of overall good health and Elmcroft of Sagamore Hills is committed to offering residents a full range of social, recreational and spiritual activities from which to choose. Scheduled transportation on the community van allows all residents to take advantage of travel activities.
Elmcroft of Sagamore Hills is truly a great place to live and work and is proud to be a part of the Sagamore Hills, Ohio community.
Types of Care
- Special Health Conditions
- Personal Assistance Types
- Diabetic Care
- On Site Services
- Behavioral Support
- Veteran's BenefitsNO
- Long Term Care InsuranceYES
- Subsidy AvailableNO
- Uhhs Bedford Medical Center44 Blaine Avenue, Bedford
- Marymount Hospital12300 Mccracken Road, Garfield Heights
- Parma Community General Hospital7007 Powers Boulevard, Parma
- South Pointe Hospital20000 Harvard Road, Warrensville Heights